Hey Guys!
Hello, whoever might be reading this blog. I'm really glad your interested. This blog is all about the basic thing that every blogger writes about-life. I'll try to cover all topics, however let me just say, I am no fashionista or mad sportsfan or so, so I probably won't write too much about that. I write more about new movies, food, scientific breakthroughs, music, basic mishaps in my life, books, my dreams, my happy moments, what's happening with the stars, anything that I feel I want you guys to help me with!
Reply to me any way you can! I'd love to hear from you. Whatever annoys you about my blog, tell me! I'll try to make it better.
Because even if I'M writing this blog, I want YOU to find it fun just as much as I find it fun typing.
I want people to love my site. I want people to see the true me that is covered behind the alias Mystery girl 803. and to do that, I have to take one step at a time. Just like that Jordan Sparks song.
Take one step at a time
there's no need to rush,
it's like learning to fly,
we're falling in love,
la oooooh
It's gonna happen when it's,
supposed to happen,
and we find the reasons why.
one step at a time.
(Is that how it goes?)
So I hope you like my blog and I hope I have fun writing to you.
Mystery Girl, vanishing into thin air...
P.S. I love pictures, but currently I'm having difficulty with them so bear with me! (;
No comments:
Post a Comment