Sunday, 21 June 2015

Heaven on Earth

Hey guys!
LONG TIME, NO SEE!!!
Recently I've been going through a Turkish Delight faze! Have you EVER tried this truly delicious treat?

To me, it tastes like a treat God sent to Earth because we finally did something right for once! Absolutely heavenly!!! (;

For those of you who haven't tasted it yet, (and I DEMAND that you do (; ), imagine a creamy chocolate of any type that envelops/conceals/consumes (uhh...sorry, getting hungry. Imagine me giving myself a slap right now and then bawling like a baby from the pain) a jelly-like substance that is SUPER sweet!!! Mine was strawberry flavoured jelly but it can be ANY flavour!!!

I'd love to try orange-flavoured, grape-flavoured, apple-flavoured, lime-flavoured, lemon-flavoured, coffee-flavoured (though that sounds disgusting), pistachio-flavoured (ewwwwwww!!! But it could be yummy eww), Milk-flavoured (I guess that's somewhat okay right?), carrot-flavoured (Hey, there IS carrot cake you know-and it's nice), and e.t.c.

I TOTALLY understand why Edmund in Narnia gave up his siblings for this stuff. Absolutely mind blowing!!!
You guys should DEFINETLY give it a go!
You can get the recipe from:

www.food.com/recipe/any-flavour-turkish-delight-278529 

Or you can buy it in any nearby supermarket or shop. And make sure you don't accidentally-on-purpose get chocolate. I got my eyes on y'all (;.

Ciao people! And have a nice summer (which I say a few months too late)!!!

Mystery Girl, vanishing into thin air

No comments:

Post a Comment