Suppies guys!!!!
Have you ever listened to music that isn't popular? Or books that aren't popular?
I started doing this a month ago. If you ask me, it's pretty cool how many good singers and authors there are that aren't famous. I'm an author myself. It's pretty sad when people completely ignore your achievements. Really sucks. :(
I started doing this a month ago. If you ask me, it's pretty cool how many good singers and authors there are that aren't famous. I'm an author myself. It's pretty sad when people completely ignore your achievements. Really sucks. :(
Any who, enough of that depressing stuff!!!;) My good-natured, awesome readers, I wanted to give you the titles of some AMAZINGLY MELODIOUS ALBUMS AND FREAKING AWESOME BOOKS!!!
The City of the Falling Sky by Joseph Evans
The Trinity Awakening by Joseph Evans (can find on www,amazon.com)
The Phoenix Guardian by Steven Thorn (can find on www.noisetrade.com)
The Undying Fire by Steven Thorn
Spellbound by Katrina Stone (can find on www.noisetrade.com)
The Happy Ones by Katrina Stone (can find on www.noisetrade.com)
Only for the Brave by Katrina Stone (can find on www.noisetrade.com)
Never Wanna Grow Up by Katrina Stone (can find on www.noisetrade.com)
Unrealeased by Chris August
Alive Again by Matt Maher
The Love In-Between by Matt Maher
Overflow by Matt Maher
The Rancher's Daughter by Lucie Houessou (Amazon)
Millentica by Lucie Houessou
The Last Passage Keepers by J.G. Houessou
And many more I will deliver as soon as I remember! this is one of those ever-continuing blog posts.. so stay tuned! also if any of yall have books or albumns that you'd like me to know or think ill like tell me! i need new unpopular music!!! bye! hugs and kisses! ;)
Mystery Girl, vanishing into thin air...
P.S. you might've noticed... I HAVE PICTURES!!!! I hope you guys will find my blog more catchy now. THANKS FOR BEARING WITH ME! now seriously, thank you bunches! just fist bump the air, and imagine me doing the same to you! XOXOXXXXXOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
bye!
No comments:
Post a Comment